A Unique Hybrid - An Engineer Who Writes Well
Pamela J. Waterman, M.S.
My combination of engineering, writing, and organizational skills frees up your valuable staff time and helps you quickly get to the point. Whether the need is for a polished final report, a customer application article, a targeted brochure or an in-house tutorial, I can convey your technical information and user benefits in a readable and efficient manner.
• Freelance writing business since 1990
• Contributing Editor - Desktop Engineering (1997-present)
• Senior Technical Marketing Writer - Bolt Beranek and Newman Inc. (1987-1990)
• New England Editor - Electronic Design (1986 -1987)
• Seven years in design and manufacture of satellite communications systems
at Raytheon, the MITRE Corporation and EPSCO
• Senior member, Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME)
• Senior member, Society of Women Engineers (SWE)
• National SWE Editorial Board member (12 years)
• Certified, SME Rapid Prototyping and Manufacturing, Professional Level
• BS Astronomy; MS Radio Astronomy/Microwave Engineering
• Instructor, Oklahoma State University, College of Engineering, Architecture and